About: Diana, Princess Of Wales Hospital

I went to see the "on Call" opthalmic consultant one evening and was so impressed. They were so thorough and went beyond the call of duty, made me another appointment for the following week (i had haemoraging behind the eye). Very impressed and happy with that appointment and was told to go back the following week, this is where it all went wrong, the receptionist said they would ring me with my appointment date, after waiting 5 weeks my husband enquired at reception about my appointment (he had an appointment for that day) the reception looked at the computer and said they had no record of me but would make enquiries and ring me. 2 weeks later i went to the reception myself and was told the same thing even though they must have had my previous appointment on record, again they took details and said they would ring me back, I am still waiting, I have had a further 2 bleeds in the meantime.

Response from Diana, Princess Of Wales Hospital

Hi, thank you so much for your lovely comments, they are much appreciated. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with booking your appointment, if this is still unresolved please can you ring 01472 279207?

Best wishes,