"All the staff I came into contact ..."

About: Leeds General Infirmary

All the staff I came into contact with were friendly, polite and treated me with dignity. My stay was arranged and upon arrival on the ward I was seen by a general cardiologist and had a few tests. The next day I was seen by a congenital heart disease specialist and begun my treatment. Overall my stay was comfortable, the staff were helpful and I was well looked after.

Nothing keep up the good work.

I am also a regular outpatient at the hospital too as my local hospital has no congenital heart disease specialists and I cannot fault the care I recieve in the Congenital heart disease outpatient clinic either, well done LGI, keep it up.

Response from Involvement Facilitator, NHS Leeds

Thank you for sharing (on the NHS Choices website) your recent positive experience of care delivered by the cardiology team at the Leeds General Infirmary. I was pleased to learn that the staff were friendly, polite and treated you with dignity. I was also pleased to learn that you are happy with the care delivered by the Outpatient Department.

We shall pass your comments on to the Patient Relations Manager at the Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.