"Mole/freckle removal"

About: Holme Valley Memorial Hospital

I was referred to see Dr Wright by my GP to have a mole/freckle removed.

The unit is absolutely lovely - spotlessly clean yet welcoming, with lovely, attentive professionals. I was seen for my appointment early and the nursing team put me very much at ease. I was very nervous but Dr Wright was incredibly kind, courteous and efficient, and the surgical team were lovely, helping to allay my fears with kind words and reassurance. The procedure was over so quickly, I didn't feel a thing! Helpful, cheerful, compassionate, highly skilled professionals and a very smooth procedure. Brilliant.

Thank you so much for a really wonderful service - you are all an absolute credit to the NHS.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Thank You Avocado Lover for describing my colleagues as a credit to the NHS. I know Dr Wright and his team work extremely hard on their clinical & customer service skills which from reading your post were excellent. I will share your post with the team.

Louise Thornton

• Avocado lover thinks this response is helpful