"Day surgery and Outpatients F"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I would like to say a very big thank you to all the staff in Outpatients F and to the Day Service Unit at North Manchester General.

I had surgery on Monday 17th August and from start to finish I could not have been looked after any better.

All the staff were absolutely wonderful.

From attending the Outpatients F, referral, getting me seen straight away/into pre-op, and then being admitted for day surgery within days. I was put at ease, everything explained I and felt supported. I have been looked after with care and treated wonderfully. I can’t thank all the staff enough... all the staff from reception staff, porters, nurses, specialist, all the surgical team, the aftercare team (who by the way make a wonderful cup of tea while in recovery) and finally to all those staff who I’m sure I’ve forgotten to mention. I know how busy you all are, so I feel it is important to say thank you for all your hard work and care. It has been very much appreciated. A very big thank you, from Karen.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments we strive to achieve a high standard of care for all patients in line with Trust Values. We will pass your comments onto the Department/ward.

Grateful Thanks