"Grateful for all the help and expertise"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I arrived at A&E on 12th December 2014 and remained in an orthopaedic ward for 3 weeks. I continue to attend the Fracture Clinic regularly. I have found all of the staff to be very helpful as well s professional and the vast majority have been friendly even though they are often clearly very busy. I am extremely grateful for the care and expertise I have received. Thank you!

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thanks so much. It’s great to read how helpful and professional our staff have been throughout your treatment. I’ve passed on your comments to the team.

You might be interested to know that you can still nominate for our staff awards (called NUHonours Awards). In light of your experience you might wish to nominate a staff member or staff team for an award (yours would fall under the Musculoskeletal & Neurosciences category). Should you wish to do so, you can nominate via our website: http://www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours/submit-your-nomination/

Thanks again for the feedback,

Caroline Wise.

Matron, MSKN.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Kind regards, Caroline Wise. Matron, MSKN.