"Accompanying friend to Neurology Outpatients"

About: Royal Derby Hospital

From the moment we arrived , my 80 year old friend and I were treated with courtesy by all the staff.in the Department. The consultant was friendly and kind, immediately putting my friend at ease. Their interpersonal skills were excellent, their questions thorough and their explanations and suggestions were well understood. Altogether it was a good experience.

Response from Royal Derby Hospital

Sincere thanks for your extremely kind comments posted recently on the NHS Choices website regarding you and your friend’s recent experience within Neurology at the Royal Derby Hospital.

Our staff try hard to provide a high standard of care to all our patients and receiving such positive feedback is always appreciated.

I will certainly ensure that your comments are shared with all the relevant staff concerned. Many thanks, once again, for taking the time to provide us with this important information and may we take this opportunity to wish you both very best wishes for the future. Kindest regards from the Patient Experience Team for Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust