"rudeness of therapist."

About: Great Ormond Street Hospital Central London Site

I found the cambs department rude and arrogant . My daughters referral was never sent to the relevant clinic, which when i approached the team at gosh we never had so much as an apology. When e mailing they would never answer the questions . They promised my daughter another appointment , they told me they would get back to me . They never did . There response we have closed the case, how do you close a case , leaving parents unsure of where things are going.

I am so disgusted with their lack of care.

Lets hope the complaints department look into this.

I would appreciate someone getting back to me , in order for me to get someone who can be professional in their approach in helping my daughter.

Response from Great Ormond Street Hospital Central London Site

Thank you for your posting.

We are sorry that the communication with the CAMHS was not what we would have wanted for you. We have shared your posting with the CAMHS to help them improve their service.

We are keen to help so would like to offer the help of the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (Pals) who can help your further. Alternatively the Formal Complaints Department are contactable on 02078138402 or by email on complaints@gosh.nhs.uk

Thank you again.