"Very rude nurse"

About: The Whittington Hospital

I was brought into the A&E on the night of 18th/8/2015 with vomiting and severe stomach aches. However, the treatment started off very well. Doctors then decide to discharge me at 4 am without discussing or counselling. Instead they send this rude nurse to wake me up and ask me to leave (yes, litteraly the nurse ordered me to leave. In fact to be more precise , the nurse threatened to call security after I very politely asked to stay for a couple of hours until the underground service starts because I was very tired and unable to walk home, I didn't have my oyster to take a bus and also I didn't have my phone to call an ├╝ber ).

I felt very disrespected and very unsatisfied, I really accepted much more from a well know hospital in London. I'm very disappointed.

Response from The Whittington Hospital

Sorry to hear this. We will pass your comments onto the team. If you would like to talk about your experience, our patient advice and liaison service (PALS) is available. You can contact PALS on 020 7288 5551 or whh-tr.whitthealthPALS@nhs.net.