"Fun at Misterton Sure Start Centre"

About: Bassetlaw Rural Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

I have attended various sessions with my daughter since she was born- bump and baby, baby massage and Stay and Play. All of which have been excellent.

I regularly now attend the Stay and Play sessions with my daughter.

Every week, she has lots of fun playing with stimulating activities that vary each week.

The staff are very friendly and welcoming and inform me of my child's next steps.

Response from Tracey Chapman, Children's Centre Coordinator, Sure Start Children's Centre, Health Partnerships

Dear MistertonMum

Thank-you so much for taking the time to write about your Children's Centre experience. It is good to know the Centre’s are welcoming and we are so pleased that you and your daughter have accessed and enjoyed a variety of sessions on offer at the Children’s Centre.

The Centre and staff are here for you and your family and we are delighted that you are taking up all the opportunities that we can offer families.

Staff will be delighted with your feedback as they work hard to provide a welcoming, friendly environment and strive to offer excellent quality sessions that are also a lot of fun!

I hope you will continue to attend your local Centre to enjoy support.