"Spinal clinic consultation"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

The Dr who saw me was not the person I'd been told by reception that I'd see. The consultation took place in an examination room with a nurse in attendance. The nurse fell asleep in the chair during the consultation. The dr had no notes with them and thought I'd previously suffered two small strokes. I have never had any kind of stroke.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your message. I’m deeply concerned to read the details of your recent appointment. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you directly to discuss further so that I can get some additional details and follow-up your concerns. You can contact me on sarah.moppett@nuh.nhs.uk or 0115 9249924 ext. 63738.

Sarah

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thank you Sarah Sarah Moppett, Clinical Lead (Head Nurse) for Musculo-Skeletal and Neurosciences Directorate (MSKN)