"Rheumatology"

About: Good Hope Hospital

This hospital as been very good to me and treated me in a way I can not fault they have always cooperated and even gone out of there way to facilitate my needs as I'm not the easiest of patients with my on going illness there is a great number of staff that I could mention that have great patients doctor attitudes I visit a lot of departments on a regular basis and highly recommend this hospital for there passion to help and care

Dear Twist

thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback about the ongoing treatment and care you receive at Good Hope Hospital.

I will ensure that your comments are shared with the Rheumatology Team and also the Dr Arne Rose Associate Medical Director for Good Hope Hospital who will be pleased to read your feedback.

All of the staff in our trust work very hard on a daily basis to provide a positive patient experience and it is most appreciated that you have taken the time to post your comments.

Marie Helebert