"My assessment was very reassuring and subsequent appointment went extremely well"

About: Specialist services / Special needs dental service/Community Dental Service

Being very scared and with “special needs” I needed a tooth extracting with an I. V. I. My assessment was very reassuring and subsequent appointment went extremely well. I was attended to by 2 dental assistants – a young lady dentist (sorry I didn’t get her name). They were very patient, gentle and kind to me explaining the procedure as we went along.

All in all a quite pleasant experience for a silly “should know better” old lady – but hope I don’t have to go back for some time!

Many Thanks

Response from Jane Walker, Dental Nurse Manager, Integrated Dental Unit, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback regarding your recent Dental Treatment.

I am pleased to hear that your assessment went well and that you were reassured prior to your next appointment by our two dental nurses and the dentist. It is good to hear that it was quite a pleasant experience in the end. I will share this with the team.