"Unhelpful and rude"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

From the nightmare parking to unhelpful and rude staff this is one of the worst hospitals that I have ever encountered. You can't get through on the booking line and department times are especially inconvenient to working people - not that the vast majority of people that visit this hospital work! There are a few staff members at the hospital that are helpful and kind - the consultants are exceptionally bad.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at University Hospital, Coventry. I am very sorry to read your comments. This is not the experience that we would want anyone to have in our hospitals. We are currently undertaking works aimed at improving car parking, but I realise that the temporary works can cause frustration. There is, however, no excuse for rude staff and for this we apologise. I hope that if you visit us again your experience is better. If you would like to discuss aspects of your care further then please contact the Trust’s Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 0800 028 4203.

If you would prefer to contact us by e-mail, our address is feedback@uhcw.nhs.uk Alternatively, you can write to us at the following address: - PALS University Hospital Clifford Bridge Road Coventry CV2 2DX If you do decide to contact us, please make us aware that you have left comments on the NHS Choices website. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone 0800 028 4203