"Help and professional care"

About: Mansfield & Ashfield / Community nursing, Mansfield

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I would like to take this opportunity to thank your staff and work collegues for all the help and professional care I have received during the current medical problems I have.

I was originally refused a hopital bed at home, which has proved invaluable to my care and wellbeing. It was not until the District Nurse (Liz) contacted an Occupational Therapist (Karen Sensicall) that I was able to have the bed, after their review of my condition. They also organised wheelchair services and cushion assessors to come out to see if either of these items were contributing to the degenaration of my sore.

Now I am out of hospital, having had an infection in the sore, your team have continued with their treatment and understanding of my needs.

Could you please convey my sincere thanks to all of your team, including tissue viabilty and especially Karen, Lesley and Liz for going that extra mile.

It is really appreciated.

Response from Zoe Read, Integrated Care Team Leader ( Mansfield Community Nursing), Health Partnerships, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank-you for taking the time to thank the Vantage Adult Integrated Care Team and District Nurses and especially the named members of staff.

Its really good to here that the development of the Integration Team has been well recieved and proving a success.

I will pass your kind words on to the Team.

Zoe Read