"An very positive experience from start to finish"

About: North Middlesex Hospital

I had my second child at North mid on Monday and we had a really positive experience. Right from our first antenatal appointment to our scans, consultant appointments and blood tests everything ran efficiently and staff were helpful and kind.

We were always involved in decision making and very much felt cared about and our situation was understood.

We had an elective c section which went brilliantly and the after care was also excellent. Despite performing 6 other sections that day and having a full labour ward the atmosphere was calm and quiet on the maternity ward, and midwives came when I rang the buzzer and were consistently polite, helpful and caring.

Doctors, midwives and healthcare assistants made me feel comfortable and supported at a very fragile time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the unit and the hospital. Thank you to all the staff I came into contact with.

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to thank us and for your wonderful comments.

We are really glad that you had a good response, like most of our mums, and that you felt supported by all the doctors and midwives.

I am the head of midwifery g.slevin@nhs.net and will share your comments with the team.