"rerpair of linguinal hernia"

I am again writing a review, as I overlooked Qus. 4 & 5 on the original.

As will be seen I have given 5 stars to all aspects of my days stay at the hospital. My GP gave me the choice of hospital for my operation - Renacres got the vote fortunately!

Although there as a NHS patient, I felt I was treated more as a private one (I have been a private patient for heart surgery at another hospital.)

From Reception staff, to Nursing staff, to Operating theatre personell, I was treated with courtesy and consideration.( and a fair number of cups of tea in my single en suite room.)

On my discharge I was given plenty of advice on what to expect, to-gether with a fistful of pain relief tablets, leaving the hospital at 4 o'clockish.

Thank you Renacres for making a somewhat traumatic experience, at least bearable.

Response from Renacres Hospital

Many thanks for your kind comments, I am pleased to hear that we were able to make your experience as positive as possible. Our staff do strive to put patients at their ease as we recognise that coming to hospital can be very daunting for patients. I will ensure your comments are passed back to our team here.