"Grateful for a great service"

About: Leeds General Infirmary

Wednesday afternoon I had severe stomach pain which came on suddenly and got worse over the next three four hours. Went to A&E and the problem was sorted out very efficiently, very courteously, with kindness, compassion and good humour. The nurses, the registrar, the ambulance crew (totally excellent/beautifully clean vehicle, really nice people) worked together as a team to get me well again. Totally amazing and I cannot thank them all enough. You are doing a great job in the face of great pressures. Thankyou.

Response from Leeds Teaching Hospitals

Dear Paul

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, it really is wonderful to read that you had such a good experience during what must have been a worrying time for you. I will pass your comments on to the management team at LGI A+E and ask that they share them with staff.

Kinest regards

Rosie

Senior Nurse

Patient Experience

Response from Leeds General Infirmary

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to write to us; please accept my sincerest thanks for your kind words.

I am very happy to read that the staff worked well as a team and showed you kindness and compassion when you needed it.

I hope you are now doing well you have recovered well.

I have taken the liberty of sharing your words of support and encouragement with the Urgent Care team who will be exceptionally pleased to know they delivered the care that met your expectations.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

With kind regards