"Hysterosocopy procedure. Uterine polyps removed..."

About: Countess Of Chester Hospital

I haven't been in hospital for surgery for over 30 years. And you hear so many bad reports about the NHS. Well I can only say that my experience was amazing at the Jubilee centre. I really appreciated the help every member of the team gave to me from the receptionist to nurses and doctors.

Everyone was exceptionally helpful and caring. The first nurse I saw was such a lovely friendly and caring person.The anaesthetist was so reassuring as I had high blood pressure readings which was due to feeling anxious. They put my mind at rest. The consultant explained the procedure and I felt confident going into surgery.

After in recovery I was really looked after by two wonderful nurses. As I woke up I wasn't feeling too good.They were so calm and extremely professional.

Can I thank every member of the team I met that day for looking after me so well! Xx

Response from Countess Of Chester Hospital

Dear Ms Gorman

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our staff.

Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with our staff in the Jubilee Day Surgery Centre.

We hope you are recovering well following your surgery, and would like to wish you well for the future.

Thank you once again.