About: Cromer Hospital

My only contact with the NHS in recent years has been my GP, and I was therefore astonished at the high standards of care at Cromer hospital.

I attended as an outpatient to undergo various tests and examinations, which in total took over two hours, and found all the staff with whom I came into contact extremely helpful, efficient and courteous. The doctor whom I saw listened to me and answered all my questions fully, and they made sure that I understood what was going on; such a change from the conveyor-belt healthcare that is the norm in my GP's surgery. The hospital itself was spotlessly clean and there was a calm and relaxed atmosphere in spite of the fact that they were clearly very busy.

In short, what I expected to be a rather trying and difficult time was made a great deal easier in every respect, and I am very grateful to everyone involved in my care.

Thank you for your kind comments about Cromer Hospital and the doctor who treated you. We are pleased to hear that the service was calm and the building was spotless.