"You get from it what you put in"

About: Springfield University Hospital

Don't listen to the negative reviews, there will always be unhappy ppl, the staff try hard and if you work with them youll get help.

Response from Claire Reid, Senior Patient Experience Co-Ordinator, Patient Experience Team, South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Claire and I am the Senior Patient Experience Co-Ordinator with the Patient Experience Team. I apologise that we have not responded to your post before now. I want to thank you for encouraging people to read beyond negative reviews. We acknowledge that, as with any organisation, that there is always improvements to be made, but our staff do work hard and I am pleased that you have been able to experience that.

Many Thanks,

Claire

Response from Springfield University Hospital

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Claire and I am the Senior Patient Experience Co-Ordinator with the Patient Experience Team. I apologise that we have not responded to your post before now. I want to thank you for encourgaing people to read beyond negative reviews. We acknowledge that, as with any organisation, that there is always improvements to be made, but our staff do work hard and I am pleased that you have been able to experience that.

Many Thanks,