"sure start help"

About: Bingham Children's Centre

As most parent I was struggling with my kids in the second week of the summer holidays. There behaviour of my eldest who is in the prosses of being diagnosed asd was getting bad. I popped I to my local sure start children centre and was able to have an inform chat with helen right there and then she gave me reassurance and guidance in how to deal with things. The following week I put her guidance into action and we have been having much better days ever since. I really don't know what I would do without sure start they have helped me so much since having the kids on all levels.

Response from Tina Hancock, Sure Start Children's Centres Service Manager, Broxtowe District, Sure Start, Health Partnerships

Dear kjt,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feelings about the service you and your family have received from your local Children's Centre, it is always great to hear form people like you have really benefitted from the support on offer.

It is good to know that your relationship with your children is looking alot better and that you can put the guidance you receivedin to practice in a positive way.

I hope you have a wonderful summer together with your children

Tina.

• kjt thinks this response is helpful