"antenatal care"

About: Barnsley Hospital

I had a fantastic experience with my son here three years ago. However this time I cannot say the same at all. A tricky pregnancy and had three mis carriages before this bundle. After my last one I was left with severe back pain and have psd and suffered severe morning sickness since 8 weeks.

The consultant i saw today was very unhelpful and dismissed everything I said with 'babies are resilliant'. That may be so but it takes me almost an hour to dress as i am in that much pain with my back. At 36week I am still waiting for assistance with my birthpan. This time everything is so disorganised which doesn't help my fears!

Response from Barnsley Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you haven’t experienced the same standard of care that you received previously. We will pass on your comments to the relevant staff members and use your experience to develop our services.

If you would like to speak to someone further about your experience please contact our PALS Team on 01226 432330 or email barnsleypals@nhs.net.

Best wishes