"Respiratory appointment"

About: Hexham General Hospital

I visited Hexham outpatients today for my appointment. I was seen by a very pleasant nurse for a lung function test prior to my appointment, I only waited a couple of minutes to see them, after they had finished doing my test, I went back and sat in the waiting area until the doctor was ready to call me which again was only a few minutes. When I saw the doctor I found them very friendly and they explained everything to me clearly and fully and they put my mind at rest. I found this to be an overall excellent service from the NHS.

Response from Hexham General Hospital

Dear Deborah,

I know how committed our respiratory team is to continually improving the quality of care that they offer.They want to provide a highly efficient and effective service but to do so in a way that allows patients to feel well looked after and cared about.

It sounds like this was the kind of experience you enjoyed also ? Its lovely to read your story and to be able to thank our staff for the part they played in excellence. Thanks for the time you've taken to post your review.

with best wishes, Annie