"Hospital feedback"

About: Nuffield Health, Wessex Hospital

A big mistake using this place. The only reason for using this service was to be seen by a specialist that could treat my condition quicker and better than the alternative long wait under the NHS. I was convinced that the pricey consultant had confidence in the recommended treatment but my poor rating is more a reflection of the other staff. The receptionist, at least the arrogant and extremely rude person that I had to deal with every time, made me regret starting my treatment at this surgery. If this wasn't bad enough, I had to deal with a secretary that never followed up on any of their promises, going awol for weeks before they returned my numerous attempts at arranging a follow up appointment. Not a single apology, no explanation, no nothing. Don't waste your time or money with this place.

Response from Nuffield Health, Wessex Hospital

Dear Patient,

I am very sorry to hear of this experience. Please could you e-mail me via customercare@nuffieldhealth.com with further detail? Once this additional information has been received I will share this with the senior management of the hospital.

Customer experience is an extremely important element of the service we provide at each and every one of our hospitals. I would like to personally apologise for your experience and look forward to your additional feedback so we can look to improve our overall experience going forward. Thank you for taking the time to review and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With kind regards,