"Seem to treat NHS patients very differently..."

Claremont Hospital has not contacted me but has instead had the radiographer who performed the scan who is actually from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals call.

She asked why I thought the other patients were private - as the unhygienic cupboard I had to leave my belongings in (with the clean and worn gowns) is apparently for private patients as well.

Obviously she did not read my complaint fully as she would have noted that I was spoken to differently and not given the same courtesy of being told how long the scan would take or being given the chance to ask when/where I could obtain my results.

Do not know how they came by my telephone number as it was not on the safety form that I completed and handed to them.

Response from Aspen - Claremont Hospital

Dear Mrs Holland.

Thank you for taking the time to feedback,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience and I understand that you feel your concerns haven’t been fully addressed.

I do not have your contact details as you came to us under the care of the NHS Trust, but if you would like to contact me via email or telephone, I would be more than happy to speak to you about your experience.

Kind regards, Carol Jones, Director of Nursing and Clinical Services - carol.jones@claremont-hospital.co.uk, 0114 263 0330