"Lucina Birth Centre was amazing!"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I had my daughter at the Lucina Birth Centre in September 2014 and it was brilliant. The facilities were impeccably clean and nothing was too much for the staff. My midwife was so great, I wish I could book them in advance for any children I may have in the future!

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience in the Lucina Birth Centre at University Hospital, Coventry, in September 2014.

I’m pleased read your comments about how you found the Lucina Birth Centre amazing when you delivered your daughter. We take cleanliness very seriously so it’s reassuring to hear you found the birth centre ‘impeccably clean’ and also that ‘nothing was too much for the staff’. We’re really proud of the Lucina Birth Centre at the Trust, and we are delighted you had a positive experience.

I have passed on your comments to the Modern Matron for the Lucina Birth Centre so your comments can be shared with the team.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203