"Frozen party"

About: Hawtonville Children's Centre

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

As a childminder I find these sessions are full of varied and fun activities for a range of ages and are very useful to me. All of my children enjoy them thoroughly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I find the centre very helpful and pleasant. The staff are a fantastic support and I have loved every time of being here with my children.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My girls loved dressing up, making lots of cookies, having pictures with Elsa and dancing with her. My daughter loved the arts and crafts - would like it again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There were plenty of fun things to do. A good morning. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Brilliant fun. Plenty for all ages to to take part in. And lovely to be outside getting some fresh air.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first time I have been to the centre. We've enjoyed every minute. The staff are all lovely and there's been plenty on offer for the kids. I think we'll all be singing 'Let it Go' for the rest of the day! Looking forward to coming back next week: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Response from Marina George, Children's Centre Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centre, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you found our activity day was good fun and that you find the whole team supportive. I will pass on your feedback to the team