"Day surgery spinal ,colonoscopy and procedure to check kidneys"

About: Hairmyres Hospital / General Surgery New Victoria Hospital / Day surgery Victoria Infirmary / General Surgery

I have attended day surgery 3times in past year and each time has been very good. The staff have been wonderful and nothing to much bother infact nurses went beyond the call of duty. Thank you.

Response from Susan Friel, Chief of Nursing Services, Hairmyres Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear McG

Thanks for your feedback. I'm so pleased that you were happy with the care you received in our Day Surgery Unit. I will make sure your comments are passed on to the team who looked after you. It's always heartening for staff to know that they 'got it right' for their patients.

Dear Mr McG,

Thank you for getting in touch to give us your feedback on your experiences at the Victoria Infirmary and the New Victoria. It is fantastic to hear that the nurses looking after you went above and beyond and I am really pleased that I will be able to pass on your thanks to them.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, it is much appreciated,

Best Wishes,