"A&E visit"

About: Addenbrooke's Hospital

The nurse who checked me in was very patronising . When called to go in cubicle there was blood on the floor and bed . The nurse told the cleaner to do it when they had dealt with me ! There was no offer of help with my pain which is chronic and being talked to like I was a child !

Response from Complaints and PALS Manager, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your unsatisfactory experience in the Emergency Department. I am very sorry to learn that your expectations were not met. If you would like us to look into the circumstances and respond to you personally, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01223 216756 or email pals@addenbrookes.nhs.uk.

Complaints and PALS Manager

Response from Addenbrooke's Hospital

I am very sorry to learn that your expectations were not met.

Complaints and PALS Manager