"Recent eye emergency clinic"

About: Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

On a busy afternoon for the emergency clinic I am more than happy with the service received received. All the staff were courteous and in spite of of a very busy afternoon I eventually went home with my condition fully treated following laser treatment. A special thanks the the registrar on duty on 7th August at 9pm who performed the proceedure inspite of pressure of emergency calls from elsewhere in the hospital. We are lucky to have such a good specialist facility in the Manchester area.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices and Patient Opinion websites regarding your care in the Emergency Eye Centre at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff, as it is good to receive positive feedback that reflects their hard work and dedication. We were also pleased to hear that your condition was treated and that you are happy with the service that you have received. I can assure you that we have passed on your complimentary feedback to the staff involved.

The Patient Experience Team