"Your complaints procedure"

About: Good Hope Hospital

The complaints procedure at GHH is farcical - PALS mislay crucial paper work. Staff blame each other and no one seems willing to be accountable. Changes are promised , lessons learned blah blah but nothing happens. Still waiting on a discharge letter since January 2015! I have seen the distress their inaction causes to family members and it is wholly unacceptable. Don't say sorry if you don't do what you said you would.

Dear Ruthliz

Thank you for your post regarding Good Hope Hospital. My apologies for any delay in responding to you. I am very sorry to learn that you are unhappy with the complaints procedure.

Can I please ask you to contact me at your convenience so that I can obtain some more information from you and look into your concerns in more detail.

Patient and family feedback is extremely important to us and I would welcome the opportunity to do what I can to resolve your issues.

I can be contacted on 0121 424 0808 or by email: marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs.uk

I hope this is acceptable and look forward to hearing from you.

Marie Helebert