"My first hospital procedure"

About: Grantham & District Hospital

From the moment I entered the hospital iwas put at ease with the friendliness of the staff, I didn't have to wait long and was seen at my appointment time, I was treated with the utmost respect and privacy. My procedure was carried out with true professionalism and the result of my procedure was explained to me afterwards. I would like to send my love and best wishes and thank you to all that assisted in making my short stay truly memorable.

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Howard

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I feel really honoured to work at Grantham Hospital. It is so good to read that you had such a positive experience and I know the staff work exceptionally hard to maintain these high standards across the hospital.

I will pass on your love and best wishes to all those involved in your care and I know that your comments will be much appreciated.

I have asked for a staff member involved in your care to send you a personal message and as soon as it is received I will post it.

Take care