"Amazing hospital and staff"

About: Southmead Hospital

I would like to say what an amazing experience we had at this fantastic hospital . We are not from the Bristol area and after spending 12 days at this hospital in the orthopaedic ward 25 b level 2 we were amazed at how friendly and efficient all the staff were and that the hospital itself was such a pleasure to be in . We have no hospital like this in our area , how lucky you are to have such a new ,clean and amazingly designed hospital . Thank you to all the staff on this ward , you were all so kind and helpful at this difficult time . Special thanks to an amazing nurse who always had time , to help and reassure .

Response from Southmead Hospital

Dear Amanda – thank you for relating your experience of the Orthopaedic Services and wards at Southmead. I am grateful to you for taking the time and trouble to post details of your stay and I am pleased that you found all elements of the service and hospital environment to be so positive. Please be assured I have fed back your comments to the ward teams and managers of the service. May I take this opportunity to wish you well with your ongoing recovery.

Steve Sykes