"Community Matrons."

About: Rotherham Hospital

I would like to tell you how wonderful the Community Matrons are, I live in Dinnington and am blessed to have two wonderful Community Matrons, one has now been sent to pastures new, I just hope the people they will be caring for appreciate them as much as I have, they are such a breath of fresh air and so easy to talk to about any problems large or small, as I don't go out that much their visits mean so much to me and my daughter who is my carer. I hope you will convey my heartfelt thanks to them for all their help and give them my best wishes for their future placement. And not forgetting the other Community Matron, who I look forward to seeing again soon I hope. Kind regards, Diane Williams (mrs )

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

With best wishes.

Response from Rotherham Hospital

Hello my name is Kerry, thank you for your post on NHS Choices. We really appreciate patient feedback and are pleased to hear how appreciative you are of our Community Matrons. It is lovely to hear that you feel that they are a breath of fresh air and easy to talk to. I will certainly pass your kind comments and thanks on to those concerned. With best wishes.