"fast efficient treatment"

About: Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital

I visited the Minor Injuries Unit on Tuesday 4th August after having had a fall which resulted in a very painful arm. I did not have long to wait before I was assessed by a very friendly efficient member of staff who then sent me for X-rays. Again I did not have to wait long before I was x-rayed and sent to wait for the results. After a short wait I was seen by the original staff member who showed me my x-rays and explained that a fracture was causing the pain. They also explained what could be done about it and I was fitted with a sling (which has made me much more comfortable) and I was offered some painkillers. I was then sent to see a nice friendly receptionist who made me an appointment for the Fracture Clinic in a couple of weeks for a follow-up assessment. I think the treatment I received from all the members of staff could not be bettered and I am very grateful to them all and also very glad that I live near to such a caring hospital.

Response from Nick Fairclough, Head of Marketing, Communications & Intelligence, Sussex Community NHS Trust

I'm sorry that because of the injury to your arm you needed to use our service, but it's good to read that all the staff you met treated you well, and with professionalism, courtesy and speed. Thank you for your feedback, and I hope you are recovering well.

Response from Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital