"care at the King George"

About: King George Hospital

Not having been to hospital for some time my experience was proved to be out-of-date by my visit to King George. The purpose of my visit was for investigation. After my initial wait I found the procedures to be carried out efficiently by caring and courteous staff who explained every stage lucidly and answered my questions. The environment was clean and pleasant whilst the noise levels were remarkably low for such a busy area. One minor but important touch was the highly competent photographs tastefully arranged on the walls. I was amazed to learn that these were the work of a staff member who deserves the highest praise. Whilst there a patient on a trolley created a noise for attention. This was attended to within a matter of minutes.

Response from King George Hospital

I'm delighted to hear about the great care and attention you received at our hospital. Our staff take great pride in making sure they provide our patients with the kind of care they would be happy for their own family to receive, and will feel heartened to know what you thought of them. One of our matrons, a keen amateur photographer took these pictures and I will pass on your kind comments.

Yours sincerely Wendy Matthews Interim Chief Nurse