"Suspected angina attack"

About: Wexham Park Hospital / Accident and emergency

I had a suspected Angina attack and the brilliant Dr Lydia saw to me at Wexham A&E she was a breath of fresh air at a distressing time, must not forget Staff Nurse Jenny thank you both. They sorted out treatment diagnosis and admittance to CCU.

What could be improved? Too many Dr's per patient and X ray was not needed.

Well done Frimley for kicking Wexham up the **** and sorting it out.

Response from Claire Marshall, Head of Patient Involvement, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

I wish you well in your recovery

Kind Regards

Claire

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am pleased that your experience was a positive one. I will pass your comments onto the teams that looked after you particularly Dr Lydia and Nurse Jenny. The team at Wexham Park has been working hard for some time to try to improve the experience for our patients. I wish you well in your recovery Kind Regards Claire Marshall Head of Patient Experience