"Saturday Family Fun event"

About: Hawtonville Children's Centre

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

My 4 year old daughter loved it! Lots to do and get involved in - great fun!

We really enjoyed the drumming and looking round the fire engine.

The crafts were creative and fun. Great morning with plenty to do. They loved the clown and the outdoor play area.

The children really enjoyed exploring in the garden (a large open space). They joined in with the drums and got involved. Good that water is provided!

Really lovely day. Staff very welcoming. My daughter loved the crafts and meeting Fireman Sam and my son loved playing the drums and dancing. Everyone loved the fire engine.

We have enjoyed the whole of the day especially the craft stalls. I liked the jewellery making - before today I assumed my daughter was too young to do anything like that but will get stuff like this to do at home. Thank you!

A very well organised event. The staff were always on hand when needed. The entertainers were great. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Amazing! So wonderful that this service is available to the families of Newark.

Response from Marina George, Children's Centre Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centre, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback, it's always good to hear what you have to say about our services. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the Saturday activities that we have delivered and hope that you will continue to access our service.

I will ensure the team also hear of your comments