"Bumps and babies"

About: Sure Start Centres

(as a parent/guardian),

The group I have recently started going to is brilliant the ladies that run it make you feel so welcome. I wanted to let everyone else know how amazing Amanda is as she knows all the bAbies names that go and each week she will sing good bye to everyone that's there using thier names. There is always 30 plus children there I really don't know how she does it. She remembers new faces and will always say hello the following week l. Well done ladies especially Amanda you do a fab job.

Response from Tina Hancock, Sure Start Children's Centres Service Manager, Broxtowe District, Sure Start, Health Partnerships

Dear CharlieandSofia,

Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable comments on this forum. I am so pleased to hear that enjoy attending the baby group and that the staff are so friendly and welcoming.

I hope your comments are seen by other parents in your area and it helps them to access groups that are in their area

Thank you again, I know the team really work hard to make parents and children have fabulous experiences

All the best