"First class care for hernia op"

About: Good Hope Hospital / General surgery

In mid-June I arrived at the outpatients department at 10am for an hernia operation.

From that point on the treatment I received starting at reception, nurses, anaesthetists and consultant then back to reception was absolutely first class.

Dear She Bear

I would like to forward your feedback to the right persons, and would appreciate if you could contact me at your convenience so that I may obtain more information from you.

I can be contacted on 0121 424 0808 or email: marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs.uk.

I hope this is acceptable and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear She Bear thank you for your post regarding your recent experience for Hernia surgery at Good Hope Hospital.

I hope this is acceptable and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely