"Family support for my child's behaviour"

About: Stapleford Children's Centre

I needed support for my childs behaviour. Teresa Herring started coming to see me at my house every week at the start as my child was misbehaving. We worked on how to make things better and the techniques worked a treat.

Now my son is loads better now and It's made my life a whole lot easier. Thanks Teresa xx

Response from Andy White, Training and Learning Facilitator, Sure Start Children's Centres, Nottinghamshire Children and Families Partnership, Health Partnerships

Hi Rwin

Many thanks for taking the time to feedback on the service you have received. As you know a children's centre is not just a place to provide stay and play and messy play sessions. We also work with other agencies to identify areas in which we can support families on areas such as behaviour management, toilet training, integrating within the community to name just a few. We have a team of family support workers who offer this support on a 121 basis and alos within group sessions. Its nice to know this support has been of value to you and your family and I shall make sure your comments are fed back to the rest of the team.