"My recent visit as a day patient ..."

About: Royal Cornwall Hospital (Treliske)

I was very impressed when visiting Treliske last week for the first time (having been used to very over-crowded London hospitals). The staff in all areas introduced themselves, were attentive, professional friendly and helpful. They informed me all the way along and I was able to ask lots of questions. I was made to feel important and genuinely cared for. My treatment post operation was also excellent on the Theatre Direct ward. All the staff were excellent, respectful, friendly, had a sense of humour and drinks/food served with love and care - real team work. Despite having an operation, I had a lovely stay and would like to thank all the staff for giving me the best care possible on the NHS. People are very quick to complain about the NHS but I feel the service was 5 star at your hospital. Well done and thank you.

Response from Royal Cornwall Hospital (Treliske)

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how satisfied you were with your care at the Royal Cornwall Hospital. It's always a boost to morale to receive such positive feedback and we will make sure it is passed onto the team.