"Incredible staff!"

About: Torbay Hospital

My then 17 week old daughter was admitted via the assessment unit on Louisa Carey back in March, since then we have visited the ward at least four times a week to change her dressings. The staff have been absolutely incredible, the assessment unit was a godsend - if we had had to go to A&E every time things went wrong, it would have added hugely to an already stressful time. I cannot thank them enough. Incredible people.

Response from Sam Holden, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Quality and Safety, South Devon and Torbay Clinical Commissioning Group

Dear Anna,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am really pleased that you have had such a positive experience and that you found the assessment unit a godsend! It is always lovely to receive great comments and I know the staff will be really pleased.

I will ensure that your comments are passed on the relevant staff.

If you have any other comments or would like to discuss further, please contact me or my team, you can call 01803 652 578 or email patientfeedback.sdtccg@nhs.net (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm).

Once again, thanks for the feedback and best wishes to you and your daughter.

Kind Regards

Response from Torbay Hospital

Dear Enquirer,

We are delighted to read your encouraging comments.

Staff appreciate hearing about patients’ positive experiences and your feedback will be shared with those concerned.

South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust