"Outstanding Experience"

I recently had spinal surgery here and from start of finish, the experience was superb. My surgeon was amazing: reassuring, clearly expert and very easy to talk to. There was never a feeling of being rushed and I was treated as an intelligent person with relevant, detailed explanations of the procedure. I was up and about hours after the surgery and am thrilled at the outcome. Every single member of staff I encountered - from the people welcoming and checking me in at reception to the nurses taking blood and the people delivering meals - was polite, professional and friendly. The nurses caring for inpatients were exceptional: kind, capable, exceedingly efficient and nothing was too much trouble - even the patient in a nearby room who seemed to press their call bell constantly was dealt with patiently and calmly! I really cannot fault anything at Circle Reading - the hospital and its staff made what could be an unpleasant experience very easy and comfortable.

Response from Circle Reading

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted that this was your experience and we have shared your comments with all members of staff involved in your care pathway. Thank you again for your delightful feedback.