"If Carlsberg made Orthopaedic Hospitals........"

About: Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

Living and growing up in the West Midlands, you often here locals waxing lyrical about the ROH (or Woodlands as it is affectionately known). It's not until you need their help and support that you realise why. This has to be one Birmingham's most proudest institutions. A Centre of Excellence where every single member of the team understand what that means. I had my original surgery elsewhere. My treatment elsewhere was fine. Absolutely fine, no complaints. The surgery did not go well. I was referred to ROH. Not only did they correct the issues, they helped rebuild what what should have been done in the first place. My only regret is that I should have come here in the first place. Now with patient choice, if The ROH is a workable option for you in considering surgery? Then put simply.... It's a "No Brainer" - you have no choice. You will not regret it.

Response from Sally Xerri-Brooks, Head of Communications, Communications, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

What a lovely review. It is always good to hear that we've got it right. With very best wishes to you and your continuing recovery.

Sally Xerri-Brooks