"could not be better"

About: Grantham & District Hospital

Last Thursday I had a appointment at the gynaecology and maternity unit. I could not find the department and ask someone in physiotherapy. A very kind member off staff took us to the department they were very caring, a big thank you! In gynae and maternity the doctor and nurses could not have been better. They were caring, kind, explained everything, and really professional. I am sure they all loved their job and it showed. If all people were like you it would be a wonderful world . A big thank you.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Mrs mc,

What a lovely comment!.

We are always striving to present a comfortable and welcoming environment to our ladies when they attend our clinics. We are all aware of the unease that most women experience when they need to access our gynaecological services due to the sensitive issues that we deal with. I take great pride in the new team that we now have who are enthusiastic, happy and a pleasure to work with. Your comment is a great endorsement to our ethos that when we all work as a happy professional team it will be to the full benefit of our patients.

Many thanks for taking the time to post you comment and I will ensure that all the team are made aware of it.

Thank you.