The nursing staff as well as the Doctors did not show any compassion toward any of the patients. I was treat like a child, my intelligence was highly insulted. Being watched 24/7 without myself being aware was a massive invasion of my privacy. I missed supper and asked if I could have some toast. I was turned down and the duty night staff told me that there was no bread, yet they were taking a full loaf of bread to the kitchen. I was threatened by staff that if I didn't take my medication they would restrain me and force me to take medication. The whole of the mental health nhs needs to look at its practice and start again because it doesn't work. Highly disappointed at the treatment I received, feeling let down by the people who think they care.

Response from St Georges Hospital Site (Morpeth)

We are very concerned to read about the difficulties you experienced during your time at St George’s Park. We take all concerns raised very seriously however we are unable to identify the ward concerned from your comment, we would strongly encourage you to contact us so we can discuss your situation with you individually and raise the issues you have described directly with the team.

If you would like to take this forward you can e-mail patientexperience@ntw.nhs.uk.