"Poor quality of care"

About: Bmi - The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Unfortunately there may be some individuals working at this hospital who have let the reputation of the hospital down, and I certainly won't be sending any of my family members or friends here. Doctor - patient relationships at times were rude and poor; nursing staff job responsibilities and professionalism often below par. There were other individuals who did provide excellent care however unfortunately these were the minority. The hospital PALS service lost a complaints letter I had sent and failed to respond up to almost 1 year! What is the point of a PALS service!

Response from Bmi - The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a good one with us, since last year the hospital has had a number of significant changes and we are continuously trying to improve the customer service and care we provide. We have recently had a new customer services manager join our team and the complaints process for reviewing and investigating complaints has significantly improved with written complaints being responded to promptly. We are also keen to learn from patient experiences both good and bad and would be very keen to meet with you to discuss your experiences, as you have not left any details in your review I would like to ask that you make contact with myself via my PA on 0208 872 3802 to arrange a convenient time to meet with me so I can discuss your experience further. Yours Sincerely, David Henderson Executive Director.