"I was only in as a day case for a Gastroscopy"

I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of the services given. I have been a patient in other hospitals in this area and never had the courtesy or the kindness shown from the receptionists to the consultant, nothing seemed to be too much trouble. It was much nicer to be given a small waiting room for myself and son (who accompanied me) and he appreciated the drink and biscuit offered to him whilst waiting . As I happened to be on crutches (recent accident) I did appreciate the fact that the anaesthetist ( a lovely person) took the trouble to wheel me into the theatre. I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff, the Consultant was so kind as well as professional and they all went out of their way to put me at ease. The cleaners also should be complimented on the cleanliness of the building, it is a hospital that I would certainly recommend to anyone requiring medical treatment Well done and Thank You.

Response from Fulwood Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I am pleased that were able to make your visit a positive one and will pass your comments on to the team here.

Patricia Varley