"Empathy and Care"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I would like to say thank you to the doctor for the excellent care they have given my husband over the last three years. My husband's condition is complex but the doctor has involved the relevant specialists so that my husband's incurable condition is now being managed effectively and he has quality of life. After a recent flare up, the doctor intervened and managed the situation so that it is now settling down again. I will be eternily greatful to this doctor, who has a fantastic quality that all Dr's should aspire to in that they genuinely care. Sincere thanks.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Joanne – thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and it is good to hear about your husband’s care; it must have been very difficult for him and for you too.

You haven’t mentioned the doctor’s name or which specialty and I would love to be able to pass this message onto them;you could either post back here or drop an email to: patient.experience@ulh.nhs.ukif you prefer and we can make sure this doctor personally gets your thanks.

With our best wishes and again our thanks – your feedback is very valuable to us.

Jennie Negus,

Deputy Chief Nurse

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Joanne

Thank you so much for emailing us back with the name of the doctor. As promised I have passed on your lovely comments to Dr Rinaldi today.

Sharon Kidd